We are always looking for individuals with a passion for being the best at what they do.
Join Our Team
We'll help you every step of the way because when we employ people, we commit to their career development. This means that we can afford to be selective about who we ask to join our team; no matter how much experience you already have under your belt, we'll be looking to you to continually learn while you earn.
There are also many other benefits to working at ACS, including such things as:
- A vibrant but professional working environment
- Pension scheme
- Annual teambuilding days
- Summer parties
- Christmas parties
- Employee awards annually and quarterly, both with significant cash prizes
- Regular internal promotions including one 3 month incentive that could see you going on an all-expenses paid trip abroad with your team. Past locations have been New York, Dubai and South Africa to name a few.
Do you think you're the right person to join our successful and dedicated team? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short note telling us why you want to join ACS.
As assistant buyer you will adopt a responsibility to gain and uphold a wealth of product knowledge within the electronic office supplies and stationery market. You will demonstrate the ability to influence profitability when sourcing product for the ACS sales audience.
Communication via telephone and email will be a primary function of the role ensuring relationships are formed with both suppliers and manufacturers to ACS.
You will put into operation and manage the supply chain providing the critical link between supplier and customer. Your role will ultimately lead to the development and growth of the business through effective use of purchasing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Regularly source and acquire requested products using best price practise
• Raise purchase orders and invoices daily
• Provide product support to the sales teams on a consistent basis
• Follow supplier contract support schemes to provide further pricing support for contracted business
• Develop new product offerings by identifying profitable ranges to extend the ACS product offering
• Maintain pricing structures and agreed discounts on the company IT platform
• ACS is a quality orientated company and you are expected to work towards all our QMS procedures and processes
Sales Apprentice (10 Places Available)
ACS Business Supplies are recruiting Apprentices as part of an Apprenticeship Recruitment drive which has just 10 places available. The Apprenticeship scheme has been running since 2015 at ACS and we now have several individuals from the scheme who are now happily in full time employment with the company.
Why come and work for us?
The ten successful applicants will all commence training at the same time and have a full induction process which will involve gaining experience in every area of the business. This will allow us to ensure that you are best placed in the most suitable role and department to grow in.
These brand new roles require individuals that are looking to make an impression in a vibrant sales environment and work hard to build on the success of ACS.
Our expectations of our Apprentices
• You will have excellent communication skills, will enjoy dealing with customers and have first-rate people skills.
• Respectable and well dressed, always upholding the reputation of ACS when communicating over the telephone, email and letter
• Able to think outside the box to suggest new ideas and provide solutions to problems
What you can expect from us
• We will buddy you with colleagues in the sales environment to develop your skills
• A fun and vibrant working environment with many exciting fun days and events such as the summer and Christmas party, team building away days and regular promotions including one 3 month incentive that could see you going on an all-expenses paid trip abroad with your team.
• When we employ people, we commit to their career development and we will ensure that you develop in the area of the company you are passionate about.