Subscribe to our newsletter
September 3rd, 2019
Low on time? Don’t worry, we’ve got your back (literally). Here are five easy exercises you can do from the comfort of your desk…
• While seated, cross your arms over your chest.
• Grab your shoulders.
• Rotate your upper body from the waist, turning gently from left to right as far as you can.
• You should feel a tension on both side of your lower back as it stretches out.
• Gently lift your shoulders.
• Let them slowly fall.
• You should feel tension being released as your shoulders drop.
• Hold both arms above your head.
• Link your hands with your palms facing upwards.
• Reach as high as possible.
• You should feel your shoulders stretching.
• Hold one arm across your body.
• Pull your elbow into your chest.
• You should feel your shoulder gently stretching.
• Stand up and stretch your arms out behind you.
• Clasp your hands together and gently lift your arms.
• You should feel the pressure in your shoulders ease off.
• Keep your chair close to your desk.
• Adjust the height and make sure your feet are fully on the floor.
• The top of your computer screen should be level with your eyes, and about an arms-length away from you.
Kensington’s Smartfit range is designed for working at desks and ergonomically tested to ensure you find a comfortable sitting position. Shop the range now >